2.11.2010

in my dreams things are crumbling

It's interesting how we are constantly put in circumstances that we have no control over. These circumstances set your mind awhirl and create this new thread of thought that didn't exist before; or maybe it did exist but the event pulls the thread and thus the thought is reawakened. I keep wondering what this means, if all these things are subliminal messages and I'm just not sure of there meaning quite yet. Perhaps these messages will be revealed with time, perhaps not. When I was in Lompoc I forced myself to run into someone. I literally conjured an encounter with a person and the encounter gave me an answer. But the question wasn't fully answered and when I got back to New York I had a dream and in the dream I wanted to ask this person what had happened, why they had fallen out of my life, lost interest in me, and the next day the answer was revealed to me. It was a definitive answer and then I understood and could move on. Lately I have been having dreams about things crumbling. My glasses break into pieces and I'm holding them in my hand feeling vulnerable because I can't see and then the stone falls out of my ring and ricochets across the street. I'm chasing after it but its momentum won't stop. Finally someone catches the stone and hands it back to me. I've been running into someone from my past's close friend very often and I wonder what this means. I always have a chance to ask about this person I no longer know but I never take it. I'm starting to see everything as fateful in one way or another. Even having to stop smoking green has been such a positive thing because now I dream and have insight into my subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment