1.31.2010


I made the mistake of going to see the "Who Shot Rock n' Roll" exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum today on its very last day. And while it was a nice thought I should have learned my lesson the last time. The last time NP & I went to see the Bourgeois show at the Gugg on its very last day and the line was terrible. It was worth it because it was Louise Bourgeois and she's amazing but still... We had also just snuck behind a bush and gotten high in Central Park prior to entering which didn't make being around crowds very pleasant. These days I'm straight but the crowds were still out of control today and the pictures are small and the gallery was humid and smelly. They were beautiful but it was really tough to get close. Just the line to get in took 40 minutes and there were many more lines to follow. Anyway enjoy Dylan above. I just made guacomole for the first time & it's not bad. It's funny how you start changing without even realizing it. Kate and I were just marveling the other day about how we're starting to take pleasure in things like grocery shopping and I was thinking damn we're getting old and boring. At least I get to spend the money I don't spend on drugs and take out on things like lingerie and velvet drapes. For those of you that live in Manhattan, I highly recommend Journelle it's a lingerie lovers' heaven. It's on 17th street between Union Square & 5th ave. and the dressing rooms are HUGE--Check it out JOURNELLE.

PS- I've been doing tons of yoga and I'm so close to doing handstand it's driving me nuts. I kicked the wall the other day I'm soo close but alas I must be patient. One of these days it will happen, I've just been trying for soo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment