12.02.2009

My friend encouraged me to blog about my experiences on the sober train and as most of you know, I've been court mandated to be sober and go to counseling and group "early recovery" for my indiscretions. Well an interesting revelation revealed itself today. My counselor just happens to be an astrologer, now is that perfect or is that perfect? She read my chart today, pretty funny right?! She said I had some tri-planet alignment that alludes to some dark places in my emotional state but that it lends itself to being extremely gifted in the way of imagination & artistic expression. Let's see if I can make good on her reading. As for the my favorite green indulgence, I'll have abstained for 3 weeks on Friday. And it hasn't been that hard... I have to be honest and say I miss it, but I'm doing o.k. I'm seeking natural highs from yoga, mediation, green tea, and the puppies in sweaters I see in the windows of all the doggy daycares in Manhattan.

Oh and guess what 90s series I'm starting rerunning tonight?? 90210, do you know how many seasons of 90210 there was?? It could take me months if I decide to watch it in its entirety! Watch out my wardrobe is gonna start being straight out of 92', oh wait it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment