11.11.2009

care package


Working on a care package for my dear co-worker to lift her spirits after an immense loss:

+green tea

+candles
+nag champa incense
+a bundle of Palestinian sage courtesy of Nadia
+a bundle of Tibetan rope incense handmade in the Himalayas
+a bundle of lavender
+healing crystal (must find one)

any other suggestions? i'm super poor so I'm trying to buy very very little for this project so if you think of anything I might have lying around let me know. there's nothing like having your friends go through tough times to remind you of how lucky you are to have your family and loved ones around. I have had a tough year but compared to others' it's nothing. I'm just trying to practice accepting all that I can't change these days, it's the key to happiness. I believe it. Accepting it all is the hard part. It's doable I think. I hope.

1 comment: