7.21.2009

Relief


Despite the rain things are looking up. I drank a root beer for the first time in almost 6 weeks yesterday and sang New Order all the way home.

Reasons to feel glad:

a. I ran two miles yesterday and had an amazing steam.
b. I got a sweet ample dime bag yesterday and a really kind new friend made me egg in a basket (I hate to cook for myself)

c. I cleaned my whole apartment and did a shit ton of laundry.

d. I'm listening to Bill Callahan's Rococo Zephyr which I quite like

e. I saw many lovely friends on Sunday and listened to Magnolia Electric Co. live


f. I have 3 day weekends until late August.
g. Rachelle and I are going to have a thrift shopping extravaganza in a couple of weeks in Maryland.


h. I recently watched an episode of Entourage which had my 2 favorite people EVER, Adrien Grenier and Leighton Meester

i. I love my friends!
j. I just ate 2 pieces of chocolate at 10 am
k. I'm starting not to be sad anymore and it feels really good!

**The only sad thing is Molly and Ivy are moving to Nashville in 1 week!! What will I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment