6.24.2009

Confessional

I have a confession to make, I LOVE Blair Waldorf. I really think she is such a bad ass. Nate tells her he doesn't love her so she imediately loses her virginity to Chuck Bass the naughty womanizer. They have such amazing sexual chemistry, and Blair despite being an uppity little bitch is smoking hot. I love how Blair starts fucking Chuck, lets her hair down, becomes totally ambivalent to Nate, and embraces her sexual diva. She is so good at picking herself up by her bootstraps and just getting on with it. This show is too good. I am obviously obsessed and am going to be so sad when I finish the first season because the 2nd isn't out on DVD yet. PS> How can Chuck Bass be so ugly and so sexy at the same time? It remains a mystery to me.

1 comment:

  1. OK so I completely agree, and this post made me laugh a lot. Blair is hilarious and without a doubt my favorite character on the show (Chuck Bass being a close second). She's a swizzle!!

    ReplyDelete